My name is Roman Vynogradnyi and I’m award-winning designer with 14 years of experience in UI/UX and Branding Design.
I enjoy creating meaningful and impactful products that inspire and make life more enjoyable. I have been involved in diverse projects including setting up online experiences for both web and mobile as well as establishing brand identities. I’m a creative thinker, a fan of clean, simple design with high attention to detail.
I started my career at one of the biggest agencies in Ukraine, and later worked at several respected advertising agencies and grew up to Art direction position.
My goal is to build a useful, and beautiful product with a creative and enthusiastic design team and growing as a professional.
User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Visual Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Web App, Mobile App, Web Design, Brand Design, Logo Design, Corporate Identity
User Interviews, Contextual Inquiry, Scenarios, Personas, Story Boards, User Flows, Site Maps, Wireframes, Interactive Prototypes, Usability / User Testing
Pen and paper,
Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator,
Adobe XD, InVision
- 14 years of experience in Visual Design, Product Design, UI/UX Design, Interaction Design, Branding, and Advertising design. Have experience in both large companies and startups;
- Worked for such world-known companies such as Nescafe, L'Oreal, Cisco, Samsung, LG, Volkswagen, Amway, etc.;
- Education: Kyiv Institute of Advertising at the Faculty of Graphic Design. 2010;
- Certificates: Information Design by University of California San Diego, User Experience: Research & Prototyping by University of California San Diego. July 2018;
- Memberships: International Council of Creative Industries (ICCI), The International Association of Designers (IAD), The International Design Club (IDC), World Design Consortium (WDC), Dribbble, Interaction Design Association;
- 2020 The Very Best Of Ukrainian Design,
- 2018 American Web Design Awards,
- 2017 American Graphic Design Awards,
- 2017 The Very Best Of Ukrainian Design,
- 2018 A'Design Award,
- 2018 Muse Creative Awards,
- 2018 IDA Design Award,
- Behance Featured(x2);
PUBLICATIONS and ARTICLES:
- AIN.ua (RU),
- MMR.ua (RU),
- Apptractor.ru interview (RU),
- Say-Hi.me (RU),
- Interview for HIS.ua (RU),
- Designpub (RU),
- Minimalissimo magazine,
- We and the Color magazine,
- Interview for A'Design Award,
- Interview for International Awards Associates (IAA),
- LIGA.net about Wander Way (RU),
- Epravda.com.ua about Wander Way (RU),
- Delo.ua about Wander Way (RU).
Head of Design, UI/UX
Kyiv, Ukraine | Dec 2018 - Now
Censia’s AI-powered talent intelligence technology allows companies to instantly find, evaluate, and hire passive talent, evaluate applications, find employees ready for promotion or transfer, and can even compare all three side-by-side. Our solution can be used directly in the cloud and can be quickly integrated into most applicant tracking systems.
Creative Director, Co-Founder
Kyiv, Ukraine | Aug 2018 - Now
Wander Way is an online platform that connects talented photographers from 80+ most visited destinations around the world with savvy travelers who want to capture memorable moments and leave the hassle of organizing a photo shoot in a foreign place behind.
San Francisco, CA | Oct 2017 - Jan 2018
Remote | Jul 2018 - Now
ADDFORCE is a boutique project management and consulting company that caters to business projects both in the US and Europe. The company prides itself on the comprehensive experience and in-depth knowledge of its employees and partners.
- Provide full-cycle UX expertise in research, testing, interaction, and visual design;
- Communicate directly with stakeholders, translated product requirements into a design solution through research, user stories, user work processes;
- Work with startups and help them refine the unique selling proposition, analyze and improve user flow, and increase conversion rate.
Visual Designer, UX Designer
San Francisco, CA | Aug 2016 - Sep 2017
Amplifier Strategies is a full-service social impact agency that helps philanthropists, mission investors and social enterprises achieve positive social impact.
- After a lengthy tenure working remotely for Amplifier, I came from my native Ukraine to San Francisco to join the team full time;
- I work closely with a team of strategists, designers, and technologists to create branding, web and app design for philanthropic and nonprofit organizations;
- Worked on many different types of projects including websites, mobile apps, and branding work.
Product Designer. UX/UI Designer
Grape & Grape studio
Kyiv, Ukraine | Apr 2014 - Jul 2016
- I worked on the initial interface & interactions concept (low-fidelity prototype, wireframes) and after that created polished graphic design mock-ups, icons and illustrations;
- During the development phase, I closely worked with front-end and mobile engineers to ensure that all design ideas are implemented properly, collaborated with the product managers to improve usability and drive traffic to the product;
- My work included the development of branding (logo, corporate identity, catalog), the creation of the iOS App, website, and online store for the desktop and mobile versions.
Senior Visual and Branding Designer
AV Group Holding
Kyiv, Ukraine | Feb 2011 - Feb 2015
AV group is a large Ukrainian advertising agency that has offices in different countries. They specialize in events, promotion, branding, and working with world-famous clients.
- As a Senior Visual Designer, I've helped to promotion of new brands on the Ukrainian market for the well-known brand like Nestle, L’Oreal, Pernod Ricard, Philips, Mary Kay, Western Union, Nivea, etc.;
- I've designed promotional packages, branding for promotions, posters, promo stands, cash areas, and counters, promoters uniform, wobblers, Illustrating;
- Creation and realization of the idea of the largest festival Nescafe Road Show in all cities of Ukraine and branding for the event: Nestle Family Day, Sales Experts, and Amway company. I've created branding cars, scene, clothing, posters, invitation cards, etc.;
- Storefronts creating for Western Union and Interior branding for 7 Nescafe Milano restaurants;
- Corporate identity and website design for companies.
Nestle company (Nestea, Nescafe Classic, Nescafe Gold, Nescafe Expresso, Nescafe Milano, Alegria, Nesquik.), Pernod Ricard (Jameson, Campo Viejo, Ararat, Havana Club), Philips, L’Oreal, Huggies, Mary Kay, Nivea, Amway, Western Union, Russian Standard, Royal Canin, Сisco, Mars (Bounty).
Senior Visual and Branding Designer
Kyiv, Ukraine | Sep 2008 - Feb 2011
Senior Visual Designer for an advertising agency that has world-famous clients.
- Development of promotional and commercial exercise equipment and promo stands for food products company like Kraft foods and Mars, LG mobile phones, household appliances;
- We created a whole promo product for JTI factory annual celebration such as banners, scene, posters, invitations cards, bracelets, T-shirts;
- L’Oreal corporation advertising equipment and promotional materials of all brands like posters, stands, wobblers, shelf talkers, banners, lightboxes have been worked out;
- Creation advertising models and promotions, corporate identity, an adaptation of advertising materials for new brand on the market as well as for the well-known companies.
P&G, LG, Kraft foods, Porsche Ukraine (Volkswagen), JTI (Winston Premier Collection, Camel & Glamour), L’Oreal company (Lancome, L’Oreal, Maybelline, Biotherm, Garnier), Mars (Whiskas), Utel.
Web and Visual Designer
D.Babych Design Studio
Kyiv, Ukraine | May 2007 - Sep 2008
Experience in one of the most creative web and design studio in Ukraine.
- Designed web sites and interfaces, icons, and illustrations for a huge amount of company in different fields like construction, law, travel, medicine;
- Corporate identity development, advertising layouts, and promotions, development of catalogs for world-famous clothing and home appliance companies.
Adidas, P&G (Gillette), Beko, DJam, Day Light, Nice travel, Mark & Spencer.
Kyiv, Ukraine | Apr 2006 - Oct 2006
Internship and first work experience in one of the biggest advertising agencies in Ukraine;
I've worked closely with senior designers and art director, created leaflets, posters, wobblers for promotions, and advertising.
Clients include :
Samsung, Benq Siemens.