My name is Roman Vynogradnyi and I’m award-winning designer with 11 years of experience in Visual Design, UI/UX Design, Product Design, Interaction Design, Branding and Advertising Design.
I enjoy creating meaningful and impactful products that inspire and make life more enjoyable. I have been involved in diverse projects including setting up online experiences for both web and mobile as well as establishing brand identities. I’m a creative thinker, a fan of clean, simple design with high attention to detail.
I started my career at one of the biggest agencies in Ukraine, and later worked at several advertising agencies and grow up to Art direction position.
A few years ago I’ve moved to San Francisco, to continue growing as a designer, get a new knowledge and share my experience in one of the most innovative city in the world.
My goal is to obtain a challenging and rewarding Designer position where I can utilize my knowledge and skills, contribute to the growth of the company.
I'm looking an opportunity to build a useful, usable, and beautiful product with a creative and enthusiastic design team and growing as a professional.
User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Visual Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Web App, Mobile App, Web Design, Brand Design, Logo Design, Corporate Identity
User Interviews, Contextual Inquiry, Scenarios, Personas, Story Boards, User Flows, Site Maps, Wireframes, Interactive Prototypes, Usability / User Testing
Pen and paper,
Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator,
Adobe XD, InVision
- 11 years of experience in Visual Design, Produc Design, UI/UX Design, Interaction Design, Branding and Advertising design;
- Have experience of working in big agencies as well as startups;
- Worked for such world-known companies such as Philips, Cisco, Samsung, LG, Volkswagen, Nescafe, L'Oreal etc.;
- Won several awards, inluding GDUSA - American Graphic Design Awards and The Very Best Of Ukrainian Design;
- Featured on all kinds of platforms and publications, such as: Behance, Minimalissimo magazine, We and the color magazine;
- Studied at the Kiev Institute of Advertising at the Faculty of Graphic Design.
San Francisco, CA | Oct 2017 - Now
ADDFORCE is a boutique project management and consulting company that caters to business projects both in the US and Europe. The company prides itself in the comprehensive experience and in-depth knowledge of its employees and partners.
- Provide full-cycle UX expertise in research, testing, interaction, and visual design;
- Communicate directly with stakeholders, translated product requirements into a design solution through research, user stories, user work processes;
- Work with startups and help them refine the unique selling proposition, analyze and improve user flow and increase conversion rate.
San Francisco, CA | Aug 2016 - Sep 2017
Amplifier Strategies is a full-service social impact agency that helps philanthropists, mission investors and social enterprises achieve positive social impact.
- After a lengthy tenure working remotely for Amplifier, I came from my native Ukraine to San Francisco to join the team full time;
- I work closely with a team of strategists, designers, and technologists to create branding, web and app design for philanthropic and nonprofit organizations;
- Worked on many different types of projects including websites, mobile apps, and branding work.
Product Designer. UX/UI Designer
Grape & Grape studio
Kiev, Ukraine | Apr 2014 - Jul 2016
- I worked on the initial interface & interactions concept (low-fidelity prototype, wireframes) and after that created polished graphic design mock-ups, icons and illustrations;
- During the development phase, I closely worked with front-end and mobile engineers to ensure that all design ideas are implemented properly, collaborated with the product managers to improve usability and drive traffic to the product;
- My work included the development of branding (logo, corporate identity, catalog), the creation of the iOS App, website and online store for the desktop and mobile version.
Senior Visual and Branding Designer
AV Group Holding
Kiev, Ukraine | Feb 2011 - Feb 2015
AV group is a large Ukrainian advertising agency who has offices in different countries. They specialize in events, promotion, branding and working with world famous clients.
- As a Senior Visual Designer, I've helped to promote of new brands on the Ukrainian market for the well-known brand like Nestle, L’Oreal, Pernod Ricard, Philips, Mary Kay, Western Union, Nivea, etc.;
- I've designed promotional packages, branding for promotions, posters, promo stands, cash areas and counters, promoters uniform, wobblers, Illustrating;
- Creation and realization of the idea of the largest festival Nescafe Road Show in all cities of Ukraine and branding for the event: Nestle Family Day, Sales Experts and Amway company. I've created branding cars, scene, clothing, posters, invitation cards, etc.;
- Storefronts creating for Western Union and Interior branding for 7 Nescafe Milano restaurants;
- Corporate identity and website design for the companies.
Nestle company (Nestea, Nescafe Classic, Nescafe Gold, Nescafe Expresso, Nescafe Milano, Alegria, Nesquik.), Pernod Ricard (Jameson, Campo Viejo, Ararat, Havana Club), Philips, L’Oreal, Huggies, Mary Kay, Nivea, Amway, Western Union, Russian Standard, Royal Canin, Сisco, Mars (Bounty).
Senior Visual and Branding Designer
Kiev, Ukraine | Sep 2008 - Feb 2011
Senior Visual designer for an advertising agency who has world famous clients.
- Development of promotional and commercial exercise equipment and promo stands for food products company like Kraft foods and Mars, LG mobile phones, household appliances;
- We created a whole promo product for JTI factory annual celebration such as banners, scene, posters, invitations cards, bracelets, T-shirts;
- L’Oreal corporation advertising equipment and promotional materials of all brands like posters, stands, wobblers, shelf talkers, banners, light boxes have been worked out;
- Creation advertising models and promotions, corporate identity, an adaptation of advertising materials for new brand on the market as well as for the well-known companies.
P&G, LG, Kraft foods, Porsche Ukraine (Volkswagen), JTI (Winston Premier Collection, Camel & Glamour), L’Oreal company (Lancome, L’Oreal, Maybelline, Biotherm, Garnier), Mars (Whiskas), Utel.
Web and Visual Designer
D.Babych Design Studio
Kiev, Ukraine | May 2007 - Sep 2008
Experience in one of the most creative web and design studio in Ukraine.
- Designed web sites and interfaces, icons, and illustrations for a huge amount of company in different fields like construction, law, travel, medicine;
- Corporate identity development, advertising layouts, and promotions, development of catalogs for world-famous clothing and home appliance companies.
Clients include: Adidas, P&G (Gillette), Веко, DJam, Day Light, Nice travel, Mark & Spencer.
Kiev, Ukraine | Apr 2006 - Oct 2006
Internship and first work experience in one of the biggest advertising agencies in Ukraine;
I've worked closely with senior designers and art director, created leaflets, posters, wobblers for promotions and advertising.
Clients include : Samsung, Benq Siemens.